Features of product:
1. 12/24V auto recognition, 10A rated charging current.
2. Advanced maximum power point tracking technology to optimize
using the solar system.
3. Widely used, automatic recognize day/night.
4. Timer function with 1-15 hours option for street light
5. Two load outputs. Each load can be individually controlled, and
enhance the flexibility of the system.
6. Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option.
7. Adopting temperature compensation and correcting the charging
and discharging parameters automatically, improving the battery
8. Electronic protection: Over charging, over discharging,
overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity of both solar
module(s) and battery.
9. RJ45 interface with remote meter MT-2, convenient to check
operating parameters of controllers.
The TRACER series controller is for off-grid solar system and
control the charging and discharging of the battery. The controller
features a smart tracking algorithm inside that maximizes the
energy from the solar PV module and charge the battery. At the same
time, the low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent the
battery damage from battery over discharging.
The TRACER controller charging process has been optimized for long
battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive
self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent
damage from installation mistakes or system faults. In addition,
the TRACER controller has a RJ45 interface to allow communication
with a meter for remote monitoring.
Although the TRACER controller is very simple to configure and use,
please take your time to read the operator's manual and become
familiar with the controller. This will help you make full use of
all the functions and improve your solar PV system.
The TRACER utilizes Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to
extract maximum power from the solar module. The tracking algorithm
is fully automatic and does not require user adjustment, TRACER
technology will track the array maximum power point voltage (Vmp)
as it varies with weather conditions, ensuring that maximum power
is harvested from the array through the course of the day.
Nominal system voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
Rated battery current 10A
Battery voltage range 9-36V
Max. Solar input voltage
TRACER 1206 60VDC
TRACER 1210 100VDC
TRACER 1215 150VDC
Max. PV input power
RJ45 connection 8pin
Load surge protect 35A
Ambient temperature range -35 º Cto +55º C
Storage temperature -35º C to +80º C
Mounting holes 150(5.905)x70(2.755)/mm(inches)